Friday, March 13, 2009

A look at my life...


Domi, the youth coordinator, and I being cool...


Last weekend we had a campout with the youth and the morning after we made a pancake breakfast together. And because it happened to be March 8th (International Women's Day), we made the boys cook!


Of course the campout had to include a bonfire and SMORES!! They had never heard of or tried smores before so it was quite the experience


The Family...


Diego's (my little brother) birthday party. He recently turned 2!


I even made a cake (don't worry, I didn't burn it too bad)


The art classes with the youth


Nelson, one of the youth I work with.


The view from the dirt road that I walk whenever I go into or out of the community.


Another view... isn't it beautiful?


Some of the younger girls dancing for a presentation in the community


1 comment:

Kartikeya said...

how cool! you rock!! :) -kartikeya